LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Things getting back to normal...


I was feeling better yesterday though in the morning, before I could do anything, and right after I open my eyes...I greeted the morning with tears again. The whole day, I was lying down on the sofa watching dvd and feeling tired as if all energy has been zapped out from my body...thats what emotional pain and distress can do to our physical body. I was suppose to prepare for my exam today but for the whole 10 hours plus, I couldn't get myself to do anything else. But I did not cry anymore and actually felt better, lots better and emotionally more stable. Thank you so much my dearest brother,sisters and friends for your support and for being there. Thank you for being such a wonderful gift to me. Hugs! Love you guys.

Finally, my mood did improve and I felt much much better. I began to prepare for my exam and studying my notes. Thanks Rachel and Nana for your wish in MSN yesterday night. I told myself to focus on what I need to focus and my responsibilities as a student. I do not want to let other things distract me any more and I really want to do well in today's paper cause I believe I can do it if only I pay a little attention and put heart to it.

Just finished the exam. It was quite easy and straight forward. Looking forward for the next test in 2 or 3 more weeks time..I want to do better and my very best.

0 comments: