LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

After so long...


Today just before I went to Pudu..I was having lunch at Out break steak house in Bangsar Village when mummy called. She told me my uncle, "the person that I do not want to see" is here at my home. I was like..."wat the... what is he doing here....why does he has to be back here the same time with me..."
I am still not ready to see him again. Haiz....

After so long, I never think bout him again. I realize at that moment I have bitterness in my heart towards him and maybe a little of hatred as well. I really despite him for the way he treated his wife. Saw him just now...before that I was hesitating...should I call him or just ignore him...well, finally I did call him just for the sake of the little respect that I still have for him.

I realize that I need to forgive as well and to love him as a family member..God please help me in this!

0 comments: