LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Returning to the embrace of my father.....


I was feeling so empty, so down nearly the whole morning and evening...so alone and lost..in the midst of my loneness and emptiness, my father calling me back to him... in His still small voice...asking me to run back to His embrace where His arms is wide open waiting for me.
Tears were flowing down my cheeks...i was kneeling on my bed sobbing and weeping...I told him..

"I am so tired of running and trying to face the many things in my life with my own strength. I need You so much. Pa, I am sorry..sorry from turning my face away from You,sorry for being disobedient to You.. Pa, please forgive me. I cannot bear to have to live my life without You. I love you, Pa and I am truly truly sorry... I know I have hurt you and I know I have disappoint You" ....there is much more I wanted to express in between my weeping...but my father....as He usher me into His comforting arms..."shhh.....it's ok my child...no matter what, I love you and I am and will always be here for you. No one or nothing can separate me and my love from you..." "But Pa..." I tried to protest.... " Shhhhh....its ok my dear child, just rest in me now, rest in my embrace and let me share your pain" He responded as He wipe away the tears from my face and tighten His arms around me, as I nested my head upon His shoulder. Great comfort fills every part of my heart..the heaviness that I felt moments ago were gone.

I spent a long time with my Father and I feel my tiredness and burden slowly dissolving as I focus on His love for me. I felt refreshed. Nothing really matters anymore...there is no other place than being in the warm loving embrace of my Father once again. That night, my heart felt lighter and I felt joy and love. Pa spoke to me many things....He assured me of His love for me...the love that I should never doubt..the love that is so real!

I realize and remember once again....that the Father's love will never leave us nor condemn us but accept us just as we are no matter what it cost! That is how deep His love for me and for you and for each and everyone of us.


"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death."
Romans 8:1-2

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angles nor demons, neither the present not the future, nor any powers, neither heights nor depth, not anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38 -39

This song really touches my heart as we sang it during cell group at night...again it just remind me of this great love that no one can truly comprehend.

Kasih yang sempurna telah
Ku terima dariMu
Bukan ker'na kabaikanku
Hanya oleh kasih Kurnia Mu
Kau pulihkan aku layakkanku
Tuk dapat memanggilMu, Bapa

Kau beri yang kupinta
Saat kumencari kumendapatkan
Ku ketuk pintuMu dan Kau bukakan
Sebab Kau Bapaku, Bapa yang kekal

Takkan Kau biarkan
Ku melangkah hanya sendirian
Kau selalu ada bagiku
Sebab Kau Bapaku, Bapa yang kekal





0 comments: