LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

God's provision..


Once again, I experienced provision from our faithful provider....was troubled by this semester fees on Sunday..had some issue and complication and express to God, trusting that He will never fail to provide me and that He will make a way for me..Within minutes, my prayer was answered. A brother offered his help and everything is settled now..I didn't even need to ask and I just receive the offer from him..This is one of the many times I experience His faithfulness in providing me. Thank you Father, thank you brother... I will appreciate it and will do my very best in my last few papers as my promise and commitment to you both. I will be more focus and not allowing myself to be distracted. That is my promise to you....

0 comments: