LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Lost of something.....


The feeling of lost...when something that we treasure or someone that we love...no longer by our side... the feeling is so painful. No matter how hard we try to forget and put it aside...it will keep appearing in our mind....the memory of it keep chasing us no matter how hard we try to run away from it.. at the end, when we feel so tired of running away, we have no other choice but to stop running and face it. Things or surrounding will remind us about it, even a song or a place...will bring back all the memories and the pain in heart will grow that lead to tears in the eyes.

When we have it, we take it for granted...always assume that it will always be there by our side, always assume that it will never leave us...therefore, we never really appreciate it! But we never realize that it will one day gone....or leave us...and no longer by our side...

If i know, what I have today will be gone the next day, I will appreciate it more!

Everything and everyone that I have by my side now, I want to make the afford to love and treasure it as if it will be gone the next day.....So even when i really lost it, at least i will not regret cause I have done my best!

0 comments: