LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

So much in love...


Waking up this morning...feeling your love that overwhelm me. I woke up...thinking of how much you love is for me, how real is your love for me and how stable is your love for me...a love that will always be there and remain the same yesterday, today and forever. You give me reason to continue my life, you give new meaning to my life, you are my source of strength in facing the many storms and waves that hits me. I love You...if it is not for you and your love...I doubt my life will be of any meaning.
Thank you for your love again as I open my eyes this morning. Thank you for being there to go through this day with me. I know I can go through this day with smile on my face and assurance just because you are here. I will never want to leave you. At last, I found a true and real love. A love that is so real and pure and sincere. You required nothing from me and yet pour out your love so much upon my life. Thank you.

0 comments: