LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Lost & found


Was feeling so tired and I just couldn't get to open my eyes as the alarm went off in the morning..only manage to fall asleep at 6 plus in the morning and need to wake up at 9 plus...my eyes was swollen and I do look like panda.
Anyhow, manage to drag my self out of my bed and went to church. I went for my facial and spa appointment after prayer meeting.Was so relaxing during the spa and enjoying every moment of it... as usual, there is always a time for everything... a time for extraction! Ouch...it was really really so painful..nearly jump off the facial bed and asked her to stop! tears of pain were forming at the corner of my eyes and every muscle of my body were tensed up....at last finally...it ended...a short but painful moment. The next thing that I enjoy most every time during my facial was the shoulder and face massage. It was just great and relaxing.

Went to Leisure mall after that, was just walking around with no intention of finding or buying anything... but I found something :D I found exactly the same ring that I lost the other day at The Gardens... I was surprise to be able to find it as I was looking for it the day after I lost it and was told that that model of ring is out of stock....I leave the shop, smiling and happily wearing the new "lost and found" ring.

0 comments: