LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

So nervous....


In church right now... we having our practice for tomorrow out reach event.. I am in the drama mime, playing the role of a girl that constantly facing rejection and hurt in her life, and finally feel so defeated with all the circumstances around her and attempted suicide when her boy friend, the only friend and love that she has in her life, left her for another girl... but just as she wanted to take those pills...she remember..there is hope...there is more than this in life...there is a friend that is ever faithful and loving... and there is where she broke down and cry...and music (the song pray-from my previous post) plays in the background...the girl will then kneel down and cry and cry as the music continues to play....

and dance mime...A dance mime with the song "No Scarifies"

What's make me nervous is I am playing drum for one of the opening worship song..Gosh..I am really so nervous, such a long time since I ever play..my right hand muscles feel weird right now after the few practices...I am so nervous...so "karat" after such a long time...I want to play well tomorrow...I want to be good and perfect!

Everything is so rush... tomorrow is already the event... I need to be here earlier to set up and final practice...and rush off to class after that.. I have class from 3 to 6pm and the event will only start at 1.30pm..hope everything will be on time.

This is really a crazy and busy week for me... with the business proposal for my business class and starting to sell those chocolates and promotions...

0 comments: