LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Beautiful song


I was going through my friend's blog & came across this beautiful song..this song really reflects my post earlier..
祷告

祷告
Pray
因为我渺小
For I am minute
祷告
Pray
因为我知道我需要
For I know I need To know
明瞭
Understanding
你心意对我重要
That Your desire matters more to me
祷告
Pray
已假装不了
I can't pretend no more
祷告
Pray
因为你的爱我需要
For it is Your love that I need
你关怀
Your care
我走过的你都明白
Every path I've been, You've been there before
有些事我只想要对你说
Some things I can only tell you
因你比任何人都爱我
For you love me more than anyone else
痛苦从眼中流下
Tears of pain flow from my eyes
我知道你为我擦
I know You will wipe them for me
在早晨我也要来对你说
In the morning I will want to tell You
主耶稣今天我为你活
Lord Jesus, I will live for you today
所需要的力量你天天赐给我
The strength that I need, You grant me daily
你恩典够我用
Your grace is more than enough for me

**Thanks Nana for sending me the song & for helping me out..hugs..mmuacks!**

2 comments:

Christina Kam said...

Lets bersama sama be blessed by this song..AMEN!! :)

Joann Jones @ Toh Suan Ee said...

Amen sister :)