LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

My time in Marriott...


As I stepped into the hotel..immediately I was pampered by ppl opening the car door and carrying my luggage into my room after I got my room card..the room is good and from the big panel window, I can see pavilion and KLCC view..

Went down for briefing immediately after I scan the room. Met with my few ship fren...had wonderful meal ...feast meant for king....

It is really wonderful to work together with people that are and were part of the ship family...being with them, talking about the ship makes me feel home. It makes me miss DOULOS and my life there and the people there so much... As we talked and chat...Especially when we hit the table and sing the DOULOS style of bday song....I feel as if I am back to the ship...working together once again.. The image of the ship...where my home used to be...was so vivid in my mind..feel like running to it...touching it again...and walking along the main street....down to cabin 211 where I used to stay..working in book ex..meeting thousands of people a day..walking and exploring the new countries...DOULOS..indeed was a place where I learn a lot, grow, cry, laugh, got my first sea sick encounter, traveling, meeting so many people from all over the world...all with one vision...one heart...one purpose and moving in one direction....in bringing knowlege, help and hope to the world...

Those out there....if you have the chance...don't miss it..go experience it for yourself and you definitely won't regret it! It's worth every single moment and sweat and hard work there!

The Beautiful Doulos

My last voyage.. Japan To Korea

Farewell my home..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!!!
Sounds like lots of FUN!!!