LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Langkawi trip...


Back to work..studies…reality & life! How I wish the holiday will not end...it was relaxing and fun even though it rains everyday. The first thing that I did as I enter my room was CHECK OUT THE BATHROOM..and it was wonderful! I really enjoy my shower in the so much :)


I arrived there Tues afternoon... we rented a car but spend the day resting and surveying the town as it was raining..On wed, it rain in the morning but stop in the afternoon..thank God for the good weather! We went to the cable car..the view and surrounding was really BREATH TAKING! It was so BEAUTIFUL! After that, we went to the beach near Berjaya Resort and again… only one word to describe it… BEAUTIFUL!







Langkawi cable car

Berjaya Resort pool

I wanna reach the sky...


Beautiful sun ray...
The next day we went Island Hopping... the trip by the speed boat was FUN and TRILLING. As it just rain, the sea was quite choppy...so it was like sitting on a roller coaster in the middle of the sea..we bounce up and down as the giant waves hit out tiny boat..I find myself enjoying the trill as compared to boring "normal" ride :)




The next stop was Singa Besar Island where we "feed the eagle" and we travel to Pregnant Maiden Lake. At the end of the trip...I was really exhausted but it’s worth it. Went back to the hotel and spend bout an hour in sauna and steam bath before shower and dinner.

Singa Besar Island ( Eagle feeding)


Pregnant Maiden Lake



This stairs...are "killer" when you feel tired

Overall.....I love the islands and the beautiful beaches and mountains..

********************

Received a call in the afternoon while I was at One stop duty free chocolate shop.... I was informed that I was short listed as one of the finalist. My photo shooting session will be on 14 Sept..coming Sunday.. having mix emotions. Of course I am happy, excited but the same time I feel nervous and having second thoughts. As I checked the mail for details... the more nervous I feel... it's only 9 days from today....hope I feel more confident as the days approaches..

0 comments: