LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

BOILING REACHED 120C....


Gosh this guy....really need a kick or a slap on the mouth from me! tat's what I wanted to do so badly jus now...talk big and talk a lot but do nothing...God pls help me here.

Wanted to talk and settle bout the things that he said to me yesterday...meeting suppose to be at 2 but waited and waited for him till 2.30...then wen i wanted to address the issue and to be frank wif him that i "um song" his mail...

his respond was ------> "I dont want to talk bout it.. I also very "um song" i dun wan talk, just assume nothing happen."

I was like..what the.... so I told him...we need to talk and settle and clear things in order to continue working together. cannot just assume nothing happen after all the words and things that you said to me and bout me.

His respond...making me angrier...."then its your problem la if you cannot assume nothing happen. your prob for not being able to control yourself not my problem... "( can i slap his mouth & chop of his tongue??!!)

And i told him..eh look here, of cos u easy can say assume nothing happen cos you are the one that say ppl not the one that hearing ppl talk bout you...and you need to be responsible wif your words and not jus simple say wat ever u like and then assume nothing happen...

From beginning he dun wan to listen and cut in half way wen oth ppl talking... only want talk but not listening..talking crap...

He complain that selling 150 units is too much and impossible (not yet even start, complain liao).. and say this is only a project...no need to be so serious about it bla bla bla...

So i told him since he complain so much now, then fine...the group jus sell 100 unit..additional 50 unit i sell personally and i take the profit la. Jus to settle this issue and carry on with the work...

His respond was...." you think you do like tat very "wai tai" ah" .. i wont stop you if you want do lik tat...

Argh...can I really punch, kick,slap and chop him?? who he think he is man...not even doing anything and not even the group leader ( i am the leader)...talking lik tat to me...wen all things i am the one that plan, find, buy & prepare...all that is left to do now is only sell....

I really feel not nice working with him..so difficult working with these type of ppl that only accept to pass and not score and only want to simply get it over with....

Few options that I am considering:
1. Give him one more chance...next meeting, once everything is agreed on, NO MORE COMPLAINS, TALK MUCH, GIVING MANY DIFFERENT OPINIONS AND END UP NOTHING CAN BE DONE....If not, give him the option to comply to the group or to leave the group.

2.Continue like this, bring this issue up to lecturer...

3.Leave the group & sell on my own. Let them plan their own sales and ideas..

What do you all think is the best option or any other suggestion or guide??

Really spoil my mood the whole afternoon n evening...was feeling so not nice and feel like bursting and kicking him out from the group.


0 comments: