LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Alone again,,,,


As I entered into my house this evening, I was greeted by an empty house and silence... feeling of loneliness creeps into my heart making me feels emotional. My family drove back to Ipoh after IKEA and dropping by @ a relative house at Damansara Utama. I miss them already...the house was so lively and noisy as they arrived on Saturday. While the rest are still walking around IKEA, San & myself walked over to BORDERS @ The Curve. Both of us are known as the "book freak" at home.. we will always have a book or Archie comic with us no matter where we go & we read everywhere and most of the time. I realized that I am really "obsess" with stationaries especially nice journal books.. I bought many and it's unused till now. Last month I bought 1 from MPH and today I got another 2. Wondering how many journals do I need :D

As I was strolling around at the stationary section, I really enjoy watching children interacting with each other and with their parents. Two cute little Chinese girls really attracts my attention. Both sisters relationship are so close and loving.

Girl A: O, my finger is bleeding

Girl B: (Very quickly place down the note book that she was holding & look @ Girl B) See, See, show me!(Reach for Girl A hand) Where did you injured it?

Girl A: (Pull her hand away) I dunno, I think in church just now.. (walks towards daddy) .... Daddy, daddy, see my hand..it's bleeding...

Daddy: (Hold the child hand and look closely) Later go home we wash it and apply disinfection ok..

It's really so cool looking and observing children and families together. I realize that it is mostly dad that are there, looking after the children while the mums go shopping.

***************************

We went to watch a really silly nonsense movie (Don't mess with Zohan) at Times Square yesterday night. It was really "tension" for me to lead the way there as I am not that familiar with the directions..Well, miss some turning..got experience of being lost...we can see times square from the distance just that we couldn't go to it..Had a good laugh in the car.

Dad was clown of the day yesterday...we can't help laughing whenever we remember bout it. Here is playback of the scenario...

Location: Hall (Dad and San -"youngest sister")
Both were watching TV and the channel was not clear & he tried to "adjust the antenna" to make the channel clear.

Papa: (Moving the antenna left and right) San, any better?
San: (Look up unto the TV) Hmm, still the same
Papa: (Adjusting the antenna again) Now??
San: Nope
**This went on for a couple of minutes**
Want to know what my dad been trying so hard adjusting??

*********
*************
THE WIRELESS ROUTER

We had a good laugh after that...It is really funny... no wonder we called him "Malaysia Mr. Bean" :P

That reminds me those years, when I was still schooling, I placed my school shoes on my dad's car to dry. Without realizing it, he drove the car out buying lunch for us with the shoes still on the roof of the car... lol....

0 comments: