LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

two ends...


Exam was over last Friday and it went smooth... really thank God for it... next to be done is the load of assignments and thesis that due soon....

************************

Yesterday... two things happened... both on one end of good news and bad news.
Went to get the car to go Mid Valley..... guess wat?? Was greeted by the view of shattered glass on the ground and immediately felt something surely happen to the car.... true enough... the side window beside the driver seat was smashed and ........

------> smart tag wif Touch N Go card stole
------> coins
in the coins compartment gone


Worst still, need to pay up additional RM. 120 to clean up the mess and replacing the window....

****************************

Went to MV & on the way back, stopped by @ mag booth & bought Nov edition of CLEO... With heart pumping....I was wondering whats the results gonna be..in or out??? Keep telling myself as I flipped through the pages.... " aiya, sure no one la..."

Finally the page came to view, it all happen so fast, all at the same time...spotted myself in one of the finalist and my friend beside me being so happy and laughing and being so excited and hugging me...

With months of anticipation and "agonizing" moments of waiting..... my respond only was

" Eh, I in wo......" when I spotted my pic in it...

Happy of cause happy, but I guess it haven't really sink in yet....

Thanks to all for your encouragement when I was hesitating to go or not to go for the photo shooting in Sept....



0 comments: