LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Back to Ipoh...


HELLO...I AM BACK!

After church on the 27 last month, went bac to Ipoh & jus came bac today. It was a long holiday..10 days..seems like a long time but time and days passes so fast..Went back with my lap top and notes with the intention of starting my assignments (due end of this month) but as usual, wen go back home during the weekends or holidays.. the end results is always the same ------> "0" I think I am in holiday mood..can't get my brain to work..hehe...thats just excuse...lazy mode sounds more like it :)

On Raya day, join church outing to Dad's workplace garden, Kuala Woh with my family and from there we head to Cameron..It was years since I last visited Kuala Woh..a lot of memories flashed back in my mind in that special place..In Cameron, nothing much..we just drove there to enjoy the cold breeze and scenery at Boh tea plantation while enjoying a cup of hot tea and savoring a piece of lemon butter cake and chocolate cake (taste more like mud though). Actually bought 4 boxes of big red strawberries to bring to KL to make strawberry ice cream yogurt...but too left it in Ipoh...mum called and when I was on the way to bus station this morning, she was so happy and sounded so cheeky when she proudly and happily announce to me that the strawberries will be theirs now (mum, dad, sis and the kids)..

After Cameron, we went to Kei Ma's hse (mum's sis) for Raya...hehe...what else...all the rendang, nasi himpit, cookies were attacked.......by....ME!

Most of the time, I was at home and Tesco (newly open, walking distance from my hse).. At home my activities will be.....
1. sleeppppp
2. eattt
3.sleeepppp
4.read Archies comic and watch DVD
5. Disturb and crazy and play with my little cousin sis & bro...
6.sleeppppppppppppp

:) sounds relaxing ??

Went to watch Mamamia & shopping (hehe, bought 2 new shoes) with Dad, sis & Emily on Fri.. Really love the movie..its nice...fallen in love with one of the song...being a emo gal, the song really stir up my emotions and make my eyes watery...don't know the title but I think its by ABBA...part of the song.."the winner takes it all.....the loser standing small....


0 comments: