LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

So many things...


Jus a brief update.... wat I did last Fri??

Had a really long day last Friday.. was @ uni from morning till late evening.. already very tired when enter Forensic class... but was greeted with surprise ... the beginning of class itself already have 6 quizzes....drained! Was feeling sooo tired and heavy towards the ending of class..wanted to leave at 5 but afraid that will have another quiz towards the end of class..

So tired and sleepy and was having slight headache when arrive at Glad Tiding Pj... was considering about not going.... but.......................

I was there.... I was jumping & dancing like "crazy" with my 3 inches heels... legs paining but don't care...still jump... never thought I will ever jump like tat again @ my age now... but :)


****************************************************

Back to Ipoh again on Sunday..jus came back today..another long day... reached KL and went class straight... got the news that the owner of this condo (Bukit Jalil) want back the unit and have to shift out by end of the year....only 2 months left...where should I go now?

Felt emo went enter the hse jus now..as I sit there on the sofa, looking around the hse.. feel missing it already...this hse.. lots memories....bitter and sweet memories... bye bye home...

0 comments: