LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Hot....Hot...Hot...


The weather is so so so so hot...Nothing much recently..been busy with assignments and reports..watching CSI and Forensic related movies or series few hours a day...all for my Forensic project and assignment...Gosh...all those terms stuck in my mind after watching hours daily...

Been busy condo searching..

Went back to Ipoh Deepavali week... my mum...this is what she has done and still doing...

I was at hall, feeling lazy...lying down on the mattress and watching CSI...with my pajamas & really mess up hair..hair tied..with bits and pieces sticking out from everywhere.... thats how I look like when mum came back from TESCO and announce we have guest...some relative..never see him before....

Of course my very first reaction..as quite as lightning...zoom...there I go...zap into the room and hide myself...

And my sis...pick up the mattress and what ever it was that lying on the floor...as usual when both of us are around: books, comics, water bottle...all was swept under the sofa for time being :D

Don't want to be rude and that obvious that I am hiding..quickly fix my hair and went out to say hi...and my mum walking towards the sofa with something with her...

My eyes was fixed at the TV screen, interesting and exciting part...and ........... there she goes...

Opening the CLEO magazine to the page where the 10 finalist photos was...
"Take a look at this 10 gals, which one you choose & one of the family member..is in there..guess which number..."

And there it goes...me feeling sooo embarrassed & trying to hide my face... At the messy and untidy state I was in that time..I don't want people to look at me ... already tried to remain as low profile as possible so he wont really realize I was there..sob sob sob...all ruin.... thanks mum :)

It did not end there... guess what's next... mum was ever ready with an entry form glued on a postcard and pass to him to vote...

Got to know that they was already talking bout it in the car b4 that and the purpose he came in was just to see the magazine and to vote....Good PR mum ;)

*************************


0 comments: