LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Til death do us part...


Specially for the one.. whom I will share the rest of my life with...

Its just 9 months and 6 days to go before the day...
January 22, 2011...

From the first moment I set my eyes on you,
There is something about you that capture my heart,
As time goes by, love blossoms..
Your love has lead me through
And won my heart..

At the moment,
I knew deep down in my heart,
You are the one God has for me..

The path that we've walked through,
The journey that we've tread through together,
Worth more than all the riches of the world..

From this moment,
Our life are no longer two but one,
The road ahead is not easy,
But I'll walk with you,
Hands in hands, with one heart, one love...
We will go through those winding roads...

Till death do us part,
In times of goodness and sickness...
I will be there for you...

Tiada kata dapat ku lafazkan,
Tuk menyatakan cintaku padamu,
Seperti bintang di langit,
Hadirmu menyinari hidupku..

Ku yakini kesetianmu,
Ku jua berjanji setia selamanya,
Hanya kau satu,
Yang terpahat di hati ini..

Walau apa pun terjadi,
Cintaku padamu kan abadi...
Bersama kita menerokai,
Hidup yang akan kita bina bersama..

Bingkisan hati ini hanya untukmu....
Sayangku...





Composed By,
Joann Toh
16 April 2010
5.04pm

We love because God first love...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey joann:)nice song there...so sweeeeeet:)congrats!!!
p.s.i believe you now:P