LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL....


Never had I ever imagine that I am so blessed to be able to know THE ONE...
THE ONE tat love unconditionally...
THE ONE tat love me jus as I am...
What have I done to deserve love like this?


On the night many years back...
U were alone... the most lonely, fearful and psychologically tormenting moment of your whole life..
You were fighting with your own emotions.. part of you willing to go through an yet another part of the human you feeling the fear...
But in the end, you laid aside the agonizing feeling that is erupting inside you..

All for me ...

The time came... you were taken away..
You were accused... You were tortured...
You were mocked... You were beaten...
You were kicked... You were spit on...
Your flesh was torn apart...You was in great pain and bleeding..

And yet, you endure all those JUST FOR ME...
You could have just walked away.. let me carry my own guilt & shame...
But above everything else.. You thought of me...
And you went through all that for me
Simply because YOU LOVE ME...

How great is Your love upon me...
And Your love has won my heart...

You laid aside Your Majesty
Gave up everything for me
Suffered at the hands
Of those You had created

You took all my guilt and shame
When you died and rose again
Now today You reign
And heaven & earth exalted

I really want to worship You My Lord
You have won my heart and I am Yours
Forever and ever
I will love You

You are the only who died for me
Gave Your life to set me free
So I life my voice to You
In adoration...

2 April, Friday
7.24pm

0 comments: