LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Here am I , Send me to the nations...


(My father)
Here am I,
Send me to the nations,
As an ambassador for You,
As an ambassador for You
Here am I.

(My children)
Ask of Me,
And I will give the nations,
As an inheritance for you
As an inheritance for you
Ask of me.

Many years back, when I first heard this song, it really stir & touch my heart so much that it brought me to tears. At the moment, I do not understand what's it all about...such simple words, how can it stir and move my heart so much? Why when I hear and as I sing along, meaning every words that I sing, as a prayer " Here am I, send me to the nations...." Tears keep flowing down. My heart felt weird as if it does not belong to me & as if I cant contain it in my body anymore...

Some years after, hearing the song again & even now, the song still have the same effect on me. Something is stirring deep down in my heart.... a calling of my life, the purpose of my life, my heart desire, my promise, my commitment .....

Here am I, send me to the nations, As an ambassador for You... Here am I

Though none go with me, still I will follow... I have decided & no turning back!



Joann Toh,
10 Oct 2009
9.30pm

1 comments:

Nicholle las vegas said...

The lord placed this song on my heart this morning just out of the blue. Even though I. Have heard this song many times before today I knew it was God speaking to me. I had already planned to spend time with him, and the song gave me my focal point. You see I am between jobs and I've been sensing that God is wanting to shift me in a different direction. I have received several words that I would minister to the nations and that the time to begin was fast approaching. As I was looking for these lyrics online I came across another newsletter that asked" have you asked God for your inheritance? I also received a call for a new job. I only want to accept it if it is part of Gos's plan for my life. Your blog encouraged me. Keep going strong with the Lord. Your wedding picture is beautiful.