LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

10 Oct 2009 - Saturday...Piece & pieces of here & there...


Realize its time to update.....

Had the 'sea sick' exp on DOULOS on my second night there.... it was really not fun... miss Sunday service on board which I was much anticipated to attend even before I left for the ship.... Miss out the Thurs prayer nite as well...

Prayer items for DOULOS:
Please pray for Dry Dock, for everything to be smooth & for the fundings & everything else. THank You...

***************************************************************************

Oh ya, the day just before I left for DOULOS, I was officially done with uni life, officially graduated.... finally. To be honest, I thought I will jump up the sky once I got my final sem results n my thesis... but, when I got my results, knowing that I am officially done with it, and do not have to worry bout it anymore... i felt neutral..I felt nothing...In fact i felt more excited bout DOULOS than it.. weird me! I am still thankful & grateful that it's finally done. Its like a huge burden been lifted off my back.

Thinking & looking back, the journey to earn this Bach (Hons) in Psychology was full of thorns, tears & winding roads... those roads are not easy to go through...but of course there were the bright and sunny side as well.

The final year was indeed tough year for me. With all that happened, I was press down and near to being crush. I nearly gave up, with all the circumstances and other stuff thats happening in my life, the increase demand of work load from assignments and project, health... Thank You God for Your strength & sustaining power. Thank you for picking me up when I fall down and for filling my cup when I was dry.

Next level of life, was feeling really confuse & uncertain... Whats next ?

MASTER
gonna take a break first def but certainly going for it. Master in Counseling & / Clinical Psychology
WORK

And yet I remember my calling, things that I've promise to do, my commitment... but at the same time I was tempted to do many other things. There are many tempting jobs that in the area that I love & with good off days.. trust me, I really mean it when I say its good off days.

5 working days, 8.30 to 5,30pm - 4 weeks fix annual leave ( 1 week for CNY, 1 week for Christmas & 2 weeks in June)


I was really tempted with this job, as a therapist and what more, got to work with children as well.

Prayed the prayer "God, I love this job very much but only if its Your will, If it's not, please close the door & let Your will be done"

Results: Confirmed its a close door...

*************************************************

Signing off,
Joann
9.09pm


0 comments: