LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

13 Oct 2009 - My childhood dream...


Since young, I've always dream to be a singer/actress/model.
I really do not know why & what birth those dreams & longing...

Even as young as 8 years old, I would often dream to be someone famous one day... to appear in TV....

When everyone else was having afternoon nap, I will sneak up, changed into my bare back little dresses, silently smuggle mum's make up & started to paint my face.

Then I would stand in front of the mirror & 'admire' myself & use a comb or talcum bottle as my mic & start singing and dancing in front of the mirror...

That lead to the boldness to stand on stage & sing in front of a big group of people in Hotel Excelsior, Ipoh when I was 11 years old.

I guess those dreams are still in me. Not fully given up upon yet.

I think that was what lead to being involved in beauty pageant in 2005. Was grateful for the chance to be involved in such competition for the sake of experience. Honestly, totally had no idea bout it when I got the call from them. Did not prepare my self nor anything before I went for it.

Only regret was did not keep copies of picture during the competition & record those sessions in ASTRO.

Forget bout the whole dream for few years....

Then somehow, those dream came to surface again.... CLEO Cover Girl 2008...

I really don't understand me at times... since it was my dream... encrypted in my DNA...I should be more than happy to pursue it after all these years with the chance I've been given to be sign exclusive by modeling agency... I just let it go... do I regret it? Honestly, no...

After photo shooting session...

CLEO Feb 2009
Honestly, I do not like this picture.

I prefer the previous issue more...

Nov 2008

1 comments:

Ken Goto said...

beautiful you!!

Ken, Tokyo