LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Japan 2007


My special time in Japan....

Super wonderful guard that keep me accompany during my shift with his jokes & candies..

Cold & beautiful weather

Wonderful ministry time in Japan with high school students

In the head master office

Students visiting the ship

Classroom

International Nite

Locals visiting ship

DOULOS cafe ministry

DOULOS Outing - Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum

CAfe Ministry - where I met this wonderful lady (Kayoko Hishida)
She came back to the ship.. giving me tour around Japan..


Geisha village


Beautiful Japanese Restaurant for lunch



Our expensive lunch..

Outside Japanese cafe - special macha & mochi

I miss Japan...friends...time...memories...ministries...

Kayo..i hope I am able to give you a memorable time here in Msia..jus as how deep u had touched n impressed in my heart... during my time in Japan

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU!!!!