LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Fri...


Had a blast with hse mates jus now, co coincidently all from Perak. Cooked dinner, each one handle one dish..
Joann: vege dish (broccoli & chicken)

Ally: Baked beans & eggs

Leah: soup (choi sum - sawi & ikan bilis + chicken soup)

Dunno what was added into the dishes...after meal, 3 of us siao n non stop crapping.. Cover from topic of Brazilian wax to ****** ( u wil not wanna noe :P )


This Sunday we gonna cook again..


- ABC or lotus (leng ngau) soup
- vege (cauliflower)
- fish (bawal)
- chicken chop

After meal: grapes & oranges...

*************************************
Cant wait to stay & sleep in cabin again..I really miss it sooo much...

*******************************
Something activated my memory & make those bitter feeling towards this person coming to surface..
I HOLD BITTERNESS TOWARDS THIS PERSON I DESPISE THIS PERSON I AM ANGRY

I know I need to forgive & move on... Whats the point of me feeling all these, when the person dont even know anything & happily continuing life.

I've wasted enough years with you... I have wasted my time and everything else... I know you will not be reading this here... I wish I never know you... I hate those back stab words you spoken & stories you been telling others about me & how your story affect others impression & perceptions towards me. U know yourself, every word & story u've spoken, deep down if you were to be honest with yourself... what is the purpose of it?? To defend urself & to be in denial of the truth... I really hate it when you do this, this is not the first time!

I am glad I walked out... I am glad I do not need to have anything more to do with you... I am glad to make this step to erase you from my life & world.

However, of course I still remember how you used to help me & bless me with things, support & finance.. Like how you supported me when I was in DOULOS in KK, recently before things turn sour & every little things here & there... Of course I appreciate it a lot & thankful for all of it...

Damage been done.. I admit I have wrong u too & I do apologies & I indeed regrets those words that I have said out of anger..of course I don't mean it.

Anyway, I am glad its all over & never again will we ever meet nor talk... not in the next 5 years time I am sure...

God, give me your grace to forgive just as you have forgive me.



Signing out,
Joann


Change my heart O God, Make it ever true
Change my heart O God
,May I be like You...
You are the potter, I am the clay
Mold me & make me..
This is what I pray...







0 comments: