LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Lover of my soul...


If its not for you in my life...I will not be able to stand till today,
If its not for you in my life...giving me strength,
Encouraging me to take every single step,
Holding my hands pulling me up when I fall...

I believe I will be long given up, stumble and fall..
I will be struck down and destroy..
I will be crush by the weight of the world, the pain and hurt of the world..

All these years, many times I walk away from you,
Rejected you when you wanna help me,
Ignore you when you call me..
Turn away your helping hand,
Turn away your love..
Telling you that I don't need you in my life..

Despite all my rejection towards you, I am amazed and touch by your love
You are still faithful to me,
Wait upon me to come back to you,
Gently calling out to me all the time
And watching over me

You have never once lost hope or trust in me
You have never once turn away from me
You have never let go of me
Now I know..Its all because you love me...

When you tell me you love me,
You will do everything for me even till death..
I believe you..
Cause that is how much and how deep you love me..

Thank you for your love...
Thank you for holding me up,
Being there for me all the time,
Walk with me through tears and joy,

And now...
I will give you my heart
I give you my soul
I wanna love you with all I am
Not to hold back cause I know I can trust in you and your love
And with you here in my life
I lack nothing

With you in my life,
With the depths of your love for me,
I have all the richness and happiness of the world,

What else do I need when I have you
For you are my everything

I love you...
I yearn to love you more...
There is no turning back now...
Because I know I can stop seaching...
For I have found the love, the true love of my life.




0 comments: