LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

HUngry...


Feeling hungry now... waiting for my house mate to ta pao for me...
Lazy to update post.. many pics to load and things to write....
Mean time, while waiting for my dinner...might as well update blog a bit..

Bit Bit & Mit Mit fall sick (tummy bloated prob) after having too much alfalfa hay.. the hay was suppose to be their bedding...but both pandai2 n greedily go eat up everything =_= patut la fall sick...

I realized something was not right wen I saw both not really eating n poo'ing well... usually they eat and poo a lot ...

Was so worry bout them... Used to complain they poo a lot & wish they produce lesser papaya seeds...

Wen they was sick... hardly any papaya seeds and even if there were... its lik so much smaller ..

Wen to Vet @ Old Klang road and the vet respond to me was ............

ok, Imagine tis... (giving me the kind of look)

" Hmmm.... I think its very serious... critical.... they might not make it... can try giv them med but ...."

I was lik.. WT...bought the antibiotic & wen bac to car.... hmmm.. feel really tk puas hati...
Wen to another Vet near my condo...
Much better tis one :)

Told me most prob due to alfalfa hay..too high protein & carbo... advice me to feed Timothy hay instead....

Bought med & wen bac to feed Bit Bit & Mit Mit...
First time... It was really struggle....
Remind me of those time wen mum & poh poh feed baby...how they yell... struggle...refusing to take in the med .. moving head away from the feeding syringe ...

Tats exactly wat happen wen I first tried to feed them...

Place the syringe by their mouth & slowly release the med... they struggle... refuse it.. med kena their fur & legs & my hand instead ... swt....

Much better now... Mit Mit more kuai.. he will lick the med... but Bit Bit refuse to open mouth....

Took them to the Vet again yesterday to double check... both in good condition :)

************************************************************************************

Wen for 30 Famine yesterday at Stadium Bukit Jalil... So fast, without me realizing... this year was the 7th year of me joining FAMINE camp.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thesis defense went really well by God grace :)
It was the most relax presentation / defense ever...
Was feeling so stress up before the defense ....
THank God & thank you for all the prayers :D

*************************************************************************************

0 comments: