LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

CLEO gals dinner...


Suppose to meet with all of the girls at 6pm at Dome,MV.
Rain so heavy ended up everyone was late...
I was the first to reach at bout 7 pm...
Ended up only 3 of us turn up...
It was a good time though :)

Planned some holiday trips and slumber party..
Proposed holiday location:

- Bali
- Pulau Perhentian
- Malacca

:) cant wait.....

Anyway..we decided to have our slumber party over at Nat's place...
Will be a nite of fun..called delivery pizza and a movie marathon... romance followed by horror...
Next day, we will all book in for pedicure at 1 U...

Thats the only motivation for me right now...something to look forward...a reward for me to complete this damn painful thesis...

Gosh, can't wait for it all to be over :D

Joe & Jas

Joe & Nat

*****************************************************************

Bit Bit (Pit Pit) was so noti today...before I left at bout 6 plus.. I gave her clean water and refill her food bowl...

When I came home just now at bout 2 am... my house mate told me tat Bit Bit (Pit Pit) overturn the water container and wet the whole cage...

And also decorated the whole cage with tiny tiny black ball ball ( look lik papaya seeds to me)
So many .... so messy...haiz....

Wanted to get Pit Pit a patner but I change my mind looking at the mess Pit Pit capable off... Imagine 2 together... No eyes see d that time....


0 comments: