LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

REMINDER.....


Sitting at the counter at food court now, raining cats and dogs....As I sitting here, looking at the heavy downpour, hearing the loud sound of the rain hitting aluminum roof...I am reminded of all the blessings that God has shower, pour heavily down upon my life....things that I have seems to be forgotten as some times....things that i choose to keep away in a closet deep down in my heart...

Just like the rain pouring down so heavily..just like how God has open the flood gate of heaven and flood my life with his wonderful blessings...

I was reminded how blessed I was and am with all that I have now....which I sometimes, or many times fail to realize as compared to those less fortunate...

I was reminded of the wonderful time and opportunity that He bless me for opening the door for me to join DOULOS and to be able to visit wonderful countries and had a wonderful time there in Taiwan, Japan & Korea.... Best time of my 25 years of life, which I wouldn't treat with silver or gold nor anything...

Lessons, trials that seems to be pain but actually a blessing in disguise, for it makes me a stronger girl....

Faithful and wonderful sister & brother that walked together with me and still walking with me when I am down in the valleys with shadows around me...

All the joy that He brought to my life....giving me to experience what He knows I am interested in, like to be in CLEO...

Even small things that I seems to take for granted most of the time...like
1. my beloved new acoustic guitar
2. the fact that I can open my eyes and face a new day
3. the fact that I have food to eat every single day of my life...
4. i have hands and legs that I could work and walk with
5. the many clothing, shoes and novels that i love & treasure
6.education

and the list can go on & on....

and also most important of all....
I HAVE SOMEONE THAT I KNOW AND FOR SURE CAN LOOK TO AND COUNT ON EVERY SINGLE SECONDS OF MY LIFE AND
HAVING A FAMILY...PAPA, MUMMY, SARAH.....

Why should I even or ever complain?? With all these blessings in my life....I should be one of the happiest person in the whole universe....

I am really thankful for all that I have..... I don't need to be a billionaire to be rich but I am rich with all that I have and had.....

I'm grateful for Your love....I love You much!!!

0 comments: