LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

5 Nov 2009 - Cloudy meat balls...


DOULOS location: Singapore - Dry Dock till 16 Nov 2009

Just came back from Mid Valley at bout nearly 2am.. Watched cloudy meatball...

Bought ticket for 0012 show...
Entered the cinema bout 0000....
No one else was in there...
I was so excited...hehe...
Was literally walking up & down as if the whole cinema was booked by me...
Sitting on chairs every level, trying to find the best place with the best hight and best view...
0005....0010....Still no one walked in...

Was so happy & praying out loud...
'GOD PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE WATCH THIS SHOW...PLEASE... I WANT THE WHOLE CINEMA FOR OURSELVES' ( my Ling & me)

more excited...0015..still no one walked in...
YES!!YES!!MY WISH COME TRUE...
I CAN HAVE THE WHOLE CINEMA FOR MYSELF ...

0016....kacau only...
:( one couple walked in...
I was like... *&^%$##^&#@!

then 0018... another couple walked in.... %%^^%%$#$#!

then 0025...5 people walked in.... ##$@@$$^^&&!!!!!!
0030...3 more **&&%%$$######!

In the end: 14 people was there...

Bought the cloudy meatball limited edition umbrella...
Posed with it just now...(wanted to upload it here, but lazy right now)
Maybe something was inside the coke & M&M...

Super active after the movie...
Was walking and playing around with the umbrella.. poking Ling buttock from behind...
Waving it & 'kung fu'ing with it (ala Bruce Lee's style)
Wonder what those guards was thinking if they saw me through CCTV..
Haha never mind...since its 0130.... they must be bored & needed entertainment :P

So many to write...

Was back to Ipoh the past week...
In Penang for short while..
Back to KL on 30 Oct...

More bout it next post.... already 0420...
Tired but hyped up....


Going to say goodnite to my dearest Bit & Mit....


Going to read the book I just bought at Borders, Garden...

0 comments: