LOVE

welcome

Bits and pieces of the journey of life of Joann...

Emo...


Feeling emo now...definitely gotta to do with raging hormones...once a month thingy..Many things had happened the past few months since I last wrote here...

To begin with, my back was and is much better..really thank God for that...
Completing my thesis and it is due next month, 12...many more to be done...
I finally let go of 'something' that I should have let go long ago..holding on to it all these years, knowing sooner or later its best to let go, but it only happen recently...finally...I do feel release and other mix emotions..but most important...its done finally...move on is next.
Supposed to attend an interview this morning, but postponed it to coming Thursday..They had called me few times and suppose to go on last Sat, but I postponed it to today but having cramp..postponed it to Thursday... the interview is for the post of behavior therapist for Autism children...

0 comments: